Meetings are often seen as a waste of time.
Leaders say it’s “busy work” that gets you no results when you could be focusing on a deadline.
That’s the “old way” of looking at meetings.
Meetings, if conducted correctly can increase your leverage. They allow you to multiply your efforts and identify problems before they even arise.
In this episode, you will discover how to turn meetings from a waste of time into the most productive activity in your business.
- The ‘Micro Strategy” that solves hidden project problems before they appear
- Two “classic” books that all executives should read to get more money out of every team member
- How to get maximum return on your time with this quick “mental shift”
- The “ask” formula for structuring meetings for maximum impact and efficiency
- How to get others to plan meetings for you (without it being an hour-long shouting match)
- The “follow along” technique for maintaining laser-like focus in a meeting
- 5 questions to “ethically force” your teammates to reveal their secrets to prevent disasters
- The “peel the onion” method used to discover hidden business problems before they become catastrophic
- Deep one-to-one meetings are an excellent way to leverage yourself
- You don’t want to promote and hope
- You can learn a lot about a person by sitting in their office
- If you can’t sit for an hour with your key people and discuss your company, you got real issues
- Start the meeting with numbers
- One-to-one meetings are a great opportunity to surface real issues
Please see the link to the Blog Post: https://www.constructiongenius.com/how-to-structure-one-to-one-meetings-to-improve-communication-and-project-performance/
Interested in Executive Coaching? Contact Eric: www.constructiongenius.com/contact