According to Listen Notes, there are over 2.5 million podcasts all around the world as of today. Big names in the podcast industry include Joe Rogan and Tim Ferris.
I’m not Joe or Tim but I’d like to share with you how I grew my own business through my podcast. Some of the key points I talk about in this episode include:
• How you can market your business through podcasting,
• What are the RIGHT reasons for doing a podcast?
• How do you get your podcast off the ground?
• How do you stay consistent in publishing episodes for your podcast?
We all have different strategies in marketing our own businesses, but you might want to consider podcasting as a marketing vehicle after listening to this episode. Tune in and discover what podcasting can do for your business!
• 0:00 Introduction
• 2:01 Episode overview
• 2:23 Aligning your marketing strategy with podcasts
• 6:44 Building client relationships and delivering value to your listeners through podcast guesting
• 8:55 Kicking off with your podcast launch: what it really takes
• 11:57 Get started in podcasting with these awesome tips
• 13:04 Podcasting rule of thumb: Consistency (and commitment) is Key!
• 15:43 How creating killer content can help your podcast take off successfully
• 17:14 Ensure your content provides value to your audience
• 20:07 Shares his successful journey over years of podcasting
• Questions about launching a podcast? Please reach out to me through this link: www.constructiongenius.com/contact
Do Your Project Executives Need to Become Better Leaders?
• Book a 10-minute call with Eric Anderton to see if/how he can help (https://10minutes.youcanbook.me/)
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to the Construction Genius: A Leadership Master-Class Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!