Growing your construction business is a headache if you hire the wrong people.
Having the wrong person on your team devours your money, sabotages your bottom line, and leaves you in despair.
So how do you ensure you hire the right fit for your team?
You must hire team members with the same type of conviction as your organization.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to hire superstars to pour gasoline on your bottom line.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to quickly tell if someone is the right fit for your organization
- The simple “conviction” technique which attracts super-star talent each time you hire
- The “Marlboro” marketing technique for meeting amazing talent you can hire immediately
- The “Netflix” method of hiring a sports-like dream team in your organization
- 3 Core Values that Amazon uses to attract the right team players that never fail
- How keeping the wrong person bleeds money in your organization (and how to avoid this)
- You can’t serve two masters
- Clarify your convictions
- Competition for talent is extremely stiff
- You must attract and repel certain people at the same time (15:25)
- Some companies grow too quickly and bring in people that aren’t a good fit
- Bottom-line profits will be impacted if you have the wrong person on the team
- How much is it really costing you to have the wrong people in your organization?
Purchase the ONE book every construction leader MUST read:
Construction Genius: Effective, Hands-On, Practical, Simple, No-BS Leadership, Strategy, Sales, and Marketing Advice for Construction Companies